- The effect of treatment with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 on GH isoforms.
- Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.
- Effects of an oral growth hormone secretagogue in older adults.
- Effects of oral administration of ibutamoren mesylate, a nonpeptide growth hormone secretagogue, on the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor I axis in growth hormone-deficient children.
- Ghrelin receptor (GHS-R1A) agonists show potential as interventive agents during aging.
- MK-0677 (ibutamoren mesylate) for the treatment of patients recovering from hip fracture: a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled phase IIb study.
- MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism.
- Oral administration of the growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone turnover in healthy and functionally impaired elderly adults. The MK-677 Study Group.
- Stimulation of the growth hormone (GH)-insulin-like growth factor I axis by daily oral administration of a GH secretogogue (MK-677) in healthy elderly subjects.
- Summaries for patients. Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults.
- Treatment with the oral growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone formation and bone resorption in obese young males.
- Two-month treatment of obese subjects with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 increases GH secretion, fat-free mass, and energy expenditure.