What is MK-677?
MK-677 is an orally active, synthetic research chemical used to increase levels of growth hormone and IGF-1 to improve muscle growth and performance.
- Fights frailty due to aging in the elderly
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases growth hormone
- Increases IGF-1
- Reverses muscle wasting
- Strengthens bones
- Treats growth hormone deficiency
When you buy MK-677 from limitlesslifenootropics.com, you get the highest purity raw powder properly packaged in ultraviolet light resistant scientific bottles, perfect for your research needs.
MK-677 (also called MK-0677, ibutamoren, ibutamoren mesylate, L-163,191, mk 677, and nutrobal) is a ghrelin receptor agonist which stimulates secretion of growth hormone. MK-677 is not a SARM as it does not affect androgen receptors but produces a muscle building effect by affecting other anabolic hormones.
Chemical name: (R)-1′-(2-methylalanyl-O-benzyl-D-seryl)-1-(methylsulfonyl)-1,2-dihydrospiro[indole-3,4′-piperidine]
Status of MK-677
MK 677 is a research chemical to be used for research approved by the regulatory agencies in your region. It is legally available for sale to the public here at limitlesslifenootropics.com where you can buy this and other research chemicals and supplements of the highest purity.
- The effect of treatment with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 on GH isoforms.
- Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.
- Effects of an oral growth hormone secretagogue in older adults.
- Effects of oral administration of ibutamoren mesylate, a nonpeptide growth hormone secretagogue, on the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor I axis in growth hormone-deficient children.
- Ghrelin receptor (GHS-R1A) agonists show potential as interventive agents during aging.
- MK-0677 (ibutamoren mesylate) for the treatment of patients recovering from hip fracture: a multicenter, randomized, placebo-controlled phase IIb study.
- MK-677, an orally active growth hormone secretagogue, reverses diet-induced catabolism.
- Oral administration of the growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone turnover in healthy and functionally impaired elderly adults. The MK-677 Study Group.
- Stimulation of the growth hormone (GH)-insulin-like growth factor I axis by daily oral administration of a GH secretogogue (MK-677) in healthy elderly subjects.
- Summaries for patients. Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults.
- Treatment with the oral growth hormone secretagogue MK-677 increases markers of bone formation and bone resorption in obese young males.
- Two-month treatment of obese subjects with the oral growth hormone (GH) secretagogue MK-677 increases GH secretion, fat-free mass, and energy expenditure.