What is Sunifiram?
Sunifiram is a nootropic research chemical derived from piracetam being researched as an enhancer of learning and memory by affecting the glutamatergic AMPA and NMDA receptors. It has not been through toxicological testing for use by humans and is strictly a research chemical although it is well tolerated in animal studies.
Our Sunifiram Powder
When you buy Sunifiram from limitlesslifenootropics.com, you get the highest purity raw powder properly packaged in ultraviolet light resistant scientific bottles, perfect for your research needs.
Sunifiram (also known as DM-235) is an ampakine research chemical which is an analogue of piracetam yet purported to be four times stronger in its nootropic effects. It is similar to racetams but has a different molecular structure. Sunifiram produces memory-enhancing effects at doses 4 times lower than piracetam. In animal studies, it attenuates amnestic effects produced by scopolamine, diphenhydramine, clonidine, and baclofen, suggesting a strong ability to improve memory by affecting glutamatergic and cholinergic neurotransmission. It is comparable to top nootropics like aniracetam and noopept in its anti-amnestic effects. It is being studied for Alzheimer’s disease and other cognitive deficits.
It has produced excitement among researchers because it appears to produce powerful memory-enhancing effects at lower doses than that of other nootropics like pramiracetam.
Sunifiram affects the hippocampus which is involved in learning and memory by producing long-term potentiation, an effect which increases the strength of synapses and translates into improved focus and memory.
Figure 1 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Pubmed_equitativa_hormonal.png
Status of Sunifiram
Sunifiram is a research chemical to be used for research approved by the regulatory agencies in your region. Sunifiram is available for sale online here at limitlesslifenootropics.com where you can buy Sunifiram and other nootropics of the highest purity.
- AMPA-receptor activation is involved in the antiamnesic effect of DM 232 (unifiram) and DM 235 (sunifiram).
- Pharmacological characterization of DM232 (unifiram) and DM235 (sunifiram), new potent cognition enhancers.
- DM235 (sunifiram): a novel nootropic with potential as a cognitive enhancer.
- Design, synthesis and preliminary pharmacological evaluation of new analogues of DM232 (unifiram) and DM235 (sunifiram) as cognition modulators.
- Structure-activity relationship studies on unifiram (DM232) and sunifiram (DM235), two novel and potent cognition enhancing drugs.
- Substituted piperazines as nootropic agents: 2- or 3-phenyl derivatives structurally related to the cognition-enhancer DM235.
- Design, synthesis and nootropic activity of new analogues of sunifiram and sapunifiram, two potent cognition-enhancers.
- Influence of ring size on the cognition-enhancing activity of DM235 and MN19, two potent nootropic drugs.
Disclaimer: This product is sold as a pure compound for research purposes only and is not intended for use as a dietary supplement. Please refer to our terms and conditions for purchase.