When you buy n-acetyl Semax spray from limitlesslifenootropics.com, you get a product that is ultra high purity at 98.73% Spray bottle will be included. Upon receipt, use medicine syringe included to draw the solution from the spray bottle and transfer into the container containing peptide, shake gently and let dissolve. This should take around 30 seconds. Then transfer back into the spray bottle and immediately refrigerate. Product should remain in refrigerator when not in use.
Contents: N-Acetyl Semax, Verified by HPLC to exceed 98.73% purity.
For more info on Semax see article at http://www.smarternootropics.com/semax/
- Semax, an analog of ACTH(4-7), regulates expression of immune response genes during ischemic brain injury in rats.
- Changes in Sympathetic Innervation of Rat Caudal Artery in Experimental Myocardial Infarction. Effect of Semax Peptide.
- Influence of the N-terminus acetylation of Semax, a synthetic analog of ACTH(4-10), on copper(II) and zinc(II) coordination and biological properties.
- Semax prevents learning and memory inhibition by heavy metals.
- [EFFECT OF PEPTIDE SEMAX ON SYNAPTIC ACTIVITY AND SHORT-TERM PLASTICITY OF GLUTAMATERGIC SYNAPSES OF CO-CULTURED DORSAL ROOT GANGLION AND DORSAL HORN NEURONS].
- The action of the peptide drug Semax on the currents of AMPA receptors of rat cerebellar Purkinje cells.
- [Opposite Semax influence on conditioning and functional disturbances of avoidance responses in rats].
- The peptide semax affects the expression of genes related to the immune and vascular systems in rat brain focal ischemia: genome-wide transcriptional analysis.
- Heptapeptide semax attenuates the effects of chronic unpredictable stress in rats.
- [The effect of semax and its C-end peptide PGP on Vegfa gene expression in the rat brain during incomplete global ischemia].
- Study of proteolysis of Semax analogues with different N-terminal amino acids by carboxypeptidases.
- Semax corrects brain dysfunction caused by prenatal introduction of valproic acid.
- Semax prevents functional impairments of avoidance response in rats.
- Antistress effect of Semax in the course of recovery of spleen lymphoid structures after the stress in rats with different behavioral activity.
- Effect of semax and its C-terminal fragment Pro-Gly-Pro on the expression of VEGF family genes and their receptors in experimental focal ischemia of the rat brain.
- Semax and Pro-Gly-Pro activate the transcription of neurotrophins and their receptor genes after cerebral ischemia.
- [Effect of semax and mexidol on brain ischemia models in rats].
- Effects of semax and its Pro-Gly-Pro fragment on calcium homeostasis of neurons and their survival under conditions of glutamate toxicity.
- Secretory activity of mast cell during stress: effect of prolyl-glycyl-proline and Semax.
- [Study of the efficacy of semax in global cerebral ischemia in vivo].
Disclaimer: This product is sold as a pure compound for research purposes only and is not intended for use as a dietary supplement. Please refer to our terms and conditions before purchase.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
Safety Information: Keep this product out of the reach of children. This material has limited research available about it and may result in adverse effects if improperly handled or consumed. This product is not a dietary supplement, but a pure substance, sold as a raw material. We attest exclusively to the quality, purity and description of the materials we provide. This product is for use and handling only by persons with the knowledge and equipment to safely handle this material. You agree to indemnify us for any adverse effects that may arise from improper handling and/or consumption of this product.