What is IDRA-21?
IDRA-21 is a nootropic research chemical classed as an ampakine. Ampakines affect the glutamatergic AMPA receptor.
When you buy IDRA-21 from limitlesslifenootropics.com, you get the highest purity raw powder properly packaged in ultraviolet light resistant scientific bottles, perfect for your research needs.
IDRA-21 is a synthetic, ampakine research chemical shown in animal studies to improve memory and learning ability. It shares learning enhancing similarities with aniracetam but has been shown to be 10 to 30 times stronger in improving learning and cognitive performance. It allosterically modulates AMPA glutamate receptors which are involved in learning and memory. A single dose is effective for as much as two days. No human studies have been done. Studies on monkeys and rats have produced impressive results. IDRA-21 is thought to induce synaptic plasticity and long-term potentiation, a strengthening of the connections between synapses. This creates more and stronger brain connections, improving thinking ability.
In a 1995 study done on rats, IDRA-21 reduced cognitive deficits induced by alprazolam (Xanax). That same year, another study showed cognitive impairment induced by scopolamine was reversed in monkeys by IDRA-21. No human studies have been done.
Status of IDRA-21
IDRA-21 is a research chemical to be used for research approved by the regulatory agencies in your region. IDRA-21 is legally available for sale to the public here at limitlesslifenootropics.com where you can buy this and other research chemicals and supplements of the highest purity.
- The effects of IDRA 21, a positive modulator of the AMPA receptor, on delayed matching performance by young and aged rhesus monkeys. 2004
- The diazoxide derivative 7-chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine-S,S-dioxide augments AMPA- and GABA-mediated synaptic responses in cultured hippocampal neurons. 1998
- The diazoxide derivative IDRA 21 enhances ischemic hippocampal neuron injury.1998
- 7-Chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide: a partial modulator of AMPA receptor desensitization devoid of neurotoxicity.1997
- Enantiomeric resolution with a new chiral stationary phase of 7-chloro-3-methyl-3,4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4-benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide, a cognition-enhancing benzothiadiazine derivative.1995
- 7-Chloro-3-methyl-3-4-dihydro-2H-1,2,4 benzothiadiazine S,S-dioxide (IDRA 21): a benzothiadiazine derivative that enhances cognition by attenuating DL-alpha-amino-2,3-dihydro-5-methyl-3-oxo-4-isoxazolepropanoic acid (AMPA) receptor desensitization. 1995