N-Acetyl Epitalon Amidate 99%
What is Epitalon?
Epitalon is a research chemical which is a synthetic version of a naturally occurring polypeptide called Epithalamin. In research, it has shown anti-aging properties and is known to activate telomerase which lengthens telomeres.
When you buy Epitalon from limitlesslifenootropics.com, you get the highest purity spray, guaranteed fresh and sterile.
Epitalon (also called Epithalamine, Epithalamin, Epithalon, and Epithalone) is a synthetic research chemical version of the neural polypeptide called Epithalamin produced in the pineal gland. Its natural function is to regulate various brain processes but it has many powerful effects when administered from outside sources. Epitalon has been shown to elongate telomeres. Telomeres are the ends of chromosomes that protect vital DNA from being lost. When telomeres shorten, this is a leading sign and possible cause of aging and correlates to increased susceptibility to diseases of aging including cancer. By elongating telomeres, Epitalon may be a powerful weapon that reduces or reverses aging in the cell.
Status of Epitalon
Epitalon is a research chemical to be used for research approved by the regulatory agencies in your region. Epitalon is legally available for sale to the public here at limitlesslifenootropics.com where you can buy Epitalon and other research chemicals of the highest purity.
- Identification of the small research tetra peptide Epitalon, assumed to be a potential treatment for cancer, old age and Retinitis Pigmentosa in two illegal pharmaceutical preparations.
- [Effect of preparations melatonin and epitalon on the age-related dynamics of thyrotrophic activity of the hypophysis and thyroid gland function in different light regimes].
- Effect of epithalamin on the rhythm of immune and endocrine systems functioning in patients with chronic coronary disease.
- Effects of intranasal administration of epitalon on neuron activity in the rat neocortex.
- Antioxidant properties of geroprotective peptides of the pineal gland.
- [Intranasal epitalon infusion modulates neuronal activity in the rat neocortex].
- [Influence of light regimens, melatonin, and epitalon on amylase activity in the pancreas and small intestine in rats of different age].
- Effect of epithalamin on circadian relationship between the endocrine function of the thymus and melatonin-producing function of the pineal gland in elderly people.
- Effect of peptide preparation epithalamin on circadian rhythm of epiphyseal melatonin-producing function in elderly people.
- Epithalon peptide induces telomerase activity and telomere elongation in human somatic cells.
- Epitalon influences pineal secretion in stress-exposed rats in the daytime.
- Peptides and Ageing.
- Pineal-regulating tetrapeptide epitalon improves eye retina condition in retinitis pigmentosa.
- Effects of pineal peptide preparation Epithalamin on free-radical processes in humans and animals.
- Effect of epitalon on the lifespan increase in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Effect of melatonin and pineal peptide preparation epithalamin on life span and free radical oxidation in Drosophila melanogaster.