What is CRL40,940?
CRL40,940 is a research chemical that promotes wakefulness in animals as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor which is the bisfluoro analog of the prototypical smart-drug modafinil.
When you buy CRL 40,940 from limitlesslifenootropics.com, you get the highest purity raw powder properly packaged in ultraviolet light resistant scientific bottles, perfect for your research needs.
CRL40,940 (also called flmodafinil, lauflumide, bisfluoromodafinil, and flmoda) is a bisfluoro analog of modafinil, the prototypical smart drug used to treat obstructive sleep apnea fatigue, shift work sleep disorder, narcolepsy, and excessive daytime sleepiness.
Status of CRL40,940
CRL40,940 is a research chemical to be used for research approved by the regulatory agencies in your region. It is legally available for sale to the public here at limitlesslifenootropics.com where you can buy this and other research chemicals of the highest purity. Check the laws of your country and state before purchase.
- Methylphenidate, modafinil, and caffeine for cognitive enhancement in chess: A double-blind, randomised controlled trial.
- Cognitive enhancing effects of modafinil in healthy volunteers.
- Findings of the Maintenance of Wakefulness Test and its relationship with response to modafinil therapy for residual excessive daytime sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnea patients adequately treated with nasal continuous positive airway pressure.
- Efficacy and safety of adjunctive modafinil treatment on residual excessive daytime sleepiness among nasal continuous positive airway pressure-treated japanese patients with obstructive sleep apnea syndrome: a double-blind placebo-controlled study.
- Placebo and modafinil effect on sleepiness in obstructive sleep apnea.
- Effect of adjunctive modafinil on wakefulness and quality of life in patients with excessive sleepiness-associated obstructive sleep apnoea/hypopnoea syndrome: a 12-month, open-label extension study.
- Modafinil : a review of its use in excessive sleepiness associated with obstructive sleep apnoea/hypopnoea syndrome and shift work sleep disorder.
- Modafinil in the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Armodafinil for excessive daytime sleepiness.
- The long-term tolerability and efficacy of armodafinil in patients with excessive sleepiness associated with treated obstructive sleep apnea, shift work disorder, or narcolepsy: an open-label extension study.